[pyrnet] Photographically Challenged, Part 3

Title: Photographically Challenged, Part 3

Hey, it's a miracle!  I was successful in creating a photo album at http://groups.msn.com/PyrfectPyrs/pictures

It is listed under the album name:  "islebBeauregard"

I know it won't be as entertaining as my attempts to create it, but hopefully you will enjoy finally seeing what Beauregard looks like, and giving me some feedback as to whether he appears to be a purebred Great Pyrenees.

Thanks,
Frank, with the return of Beau and the rest of his family!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.
~~