[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030711-1

In a message dated 7/11/2003 2:11:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

he playfully bites them and his sharp little teeth hurt.
He seems to sense what he can get away with, and with whom.  I don't think
he is trying to hurt anyone, but we are trying to teach him to be more
gentle.  I have had people suggest chucking him under the chin, or holding
his mouth shut, etc.  I would welcome any feedback on how others have
handled this. We have toys scattered about the house to give him when he
tries to teeth on people and other household items>>>>>>>>

Frank,
I'm not Cat, but, hope that perhaps this will help~~
Pamc  :)
   Chewing: How to Control & Direct Puppy Chewing Behavior
  Dogs~teach NO BITE !  Puppy Biting & Nipping  Puppy Biting & Chewing