[pyrnet] Romy first day at the beach

Hello,

We have sweltering heat here in Idaho now.  So we thought Romy might like to
take a swim and cool off.  Since Romy had never been swimming before we
wondered what he was going to make of it.  Well, here is how it went:

He began by walking right in up to his chest, pausing and then lunging in
with a good splash.  That was enough of that..he then stood chest deep for the
longest time in the cool water.  We then got him into some deeper water where he
swam...back to shore.  He was very interested in the beach sand and came back
in up to his brisket and chest deep to stand and cool off.

The look on his face was...what's the big fuss over this wet stuff.  He think
he could take it or leave it.  He didn't mind it but obviously was not
thrilled by the experience.

Any other experiences of the wet kind out there?   I heard some Pyr's love
the water.  As I said, Romy seemed to enjoy the time with us and the cooling off
but swimming is no big thing.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy