Re: [pyrnet] Whoops, somemore Pyr colors

Yeah, Rajah doesn't go back as quickly but the other dogs in our breeding program consist primarily of Quibbletown and Karolaska.  Rajah has some of that too but does seem to have the Soleil and Tip 'n Chip closer while the others are mainly the Q/K or kennels based on them.  {smile  :) }

Thanks for your compliments.  {big grin  :-D }

Chrissy

emails, but according to the book, The New Complete Great Pyrenees by Paul
Strang, these dogs came from some TOP kennels.
Sue Steggall<<<<