[pyrnet] any suggestions?

My nine and a half year old female (spayed) Pyr is having a lot of trouble
with her back end, hips etc.
She was x rayed a year or so ago, seems to be arthritis.

My vet gave her Etogesic, but it dosen't seem to help a whole lot. Before
starting the Etogesic, the vet did blood tests and found an elevated enzyme
that indicated possible kidney problems so she also suggested using Purina
NF food, which we have. Any one have any suggestions, comments?

This message is a PRIVATE communication. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.