Re: [pyrnet] Beauregard

Tell me about it.  We've been trying to keep our pups in with the lambs....which has been a success the last few days but the first few days....

We were able to keep four of them in....Pastoure, Big Boy aka Patou, George and Blue....the next day when we tried putting Shirley and Beauty back in, they apparently showed the rest how to get out.

Way too much like their Momma (Rajah)....but then again....that's what we were going for with this breeding and that's what I think we got especially with Beauty and Shirley.  :-D

Chrissy  :)