From: Cynthia Willets [mailto:tea4c@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:40 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: Beau the leaking puppy...

Frank,

I am sure others have already answered your questions, but here is another version.

First the easy one --Beau at three months is a puppy -- when he gets excited (his pack leader comes home) he dribbles.  not unusual.  Give him some time to mature.  Basically you are asking a barely potty trained child not to have an accident when something excites them.  If you really can't deal with it, make sure you greet Beau outside.. where he is supposed to go anyway.  A large part of 'training' dogs is training ourselves to work with them.

As for the green goo from his eye, the Vets! NOW.  He may well have an infected eyelid and it needs to be cleared up quickly.

Good Luck and enjoy Beau

Do you Yahoo!?

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.
~~