RE: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030804-1

He is listed under "islebBeauregard"

Here is a link:    http://groups.msn.com/PyrfectPyrs/islebbeauregard.msnw?Page=1
-----Original Message-----
From: Pyralive@aol.com [mailto:Pyralive@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 3:17 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030804-1

In a message dated 8/4/2003 2:42:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Meanwhile - I recently visited the Pyrfect Pyrs site and saw Beaus new
photos.  He is soooooo adorable!  I love how he lays with his feet splayed
out behind him....cracks me up!  He looks like such a character.  Almost
makes me want another pup..... but then I remember Shelly's "puppy from
hell" days....and smile...and think - Adult Rescues!

Cat,
I just went to Pyrfect Pyrs~~can't find Beau~~ SPILL !!  Where is He? What page ?
thanks
pamc

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.
~~