[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030805

In a message dated 8/6/2003 12:00:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Interestingly enough, I've been on
walks with her outdoors when storms have struck and she doesn't seem to be
afraid.  >>>>>

Hi Barbara,
My Susie was like that too ~~I never understood it either~If She was outside when the lightening & thunder started, She would pace & run, find the highest point in the yard, bark an scream at the noise~~
Once I brought Her inside, however, She would completley  cower~~
My Hubby & I finnally decided that it had something to do with the vibrations of the house when the lightening & thunder were "doing their thing"~~that's all that We could come up with~~
Pamc  :)