Re: [pyrnet] Introducing ourselves

Welcome to you all!!!!  Are there any other members of the family?  :)

Chrissy

In a message dated 8/6/03 10:14:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bfisher3546@wowway.com writes:

Hello Everyone,

We would like to introduce ourselves as we have recently joined the list.
My name is Brian and two years ago my wife Nicole and I drove down from
Michigan to Dayton, Ohio to rescue a Pyr named Sampson.  Although we knew a
lot about Pyrs, we didn't know what to expect when we got there.  We had
originally wanted a Newfoundland or a Bernese Mountain Dog, but we caught
word from someone on the Newfie list that a Pyr in Dayton needed a home.  We
immediately called and the next day drove down and got him.  It was the best
thing we could have done.  He is the greatest dog.  We love him so much.  We
don't have any funny stories to tell about him right now but we look forward
to hearing your stories and sharing ours.

Brian, Nicole & Sampson

Mr. & Mrs. William H. and Christina M. Ingram, Jr.
"Billy & Chrissy"
You are worth Jesus.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
John chapter 3 : verse 16
BCIngram@hotmail.com
http://www.zyworld.com/mapleway/Maple%20Way.htm  (Website)
http://www.zyworld.com/mapleway/Cocker%20Info.htm  (Cocker Info page)