From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of ChristineCvs@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 6:13 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Ear Infections

Hi,

My 10 month old Pyr now has his fourth ear infection.  So, here we go with the antiobiotic ear drops, again.

I clean his ears as per the vet's advice with a cotton ball and ear solution, regularly.  Is there anything I can do to try to prevent the infections?  The infection hurts him and because of the pain, he misbehaves more.  I want to save him from this pain.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Christine and Cody