From: nancy
Sent: 8/7/2003 7:15:22 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Ear Infections

     My  first thoughts  would  be  that  it  is not  ear  infections  but  in  fact  the  dog  is  allergic  to  something  in  his  food or his  enviroment.  Unless  the   ears  have  actually been  cultured  to  determine the  gern offender,  I  would  talk  with the  vet regarding  stopping  the  antibiotics (give too many  and  dog  will become  immune to  them  and  when  he  really  does  need  them,  they will not  work)  and  treat  with  benadryll  and  try to  determine  what  is  causing the  ear  inflammation.
Nancy