[pyrnet] Pyrenees and CGC/TDI Opportunities

Have any of you had experience or have any of your Pyrenees completed and
received certification for TDI (Therapy Dog International for therapy work?
I would appreciate any feedback or advice you would have.

Czar and I tested for the Canine Good Citizen Certificate this past
Saturday, and he passed.  He is now CGC certified and I am so happy for him!
I know this is the first step in moving toward a TDI certificate, but would
like input from any of you who have been through the TDI program.  My
objective is to have Czar be able to visit hospitals, school programs,
nursing homes, etc., as his gently, calm demeanor would bring plenty of
smiles to many!

I have done research on the web and received the packet from TDI....they
also provided a list of TDI evaluators in the state of Wisconsin. Any
guidance or advice you can provide would be appreciated...

Beth, Czar and Raisa in Rural Wisconsin