Re: [pyrnet] [PyrNet-L] Zuni is Gone

Emily,

There is nothing that one can say that will take away that emptiness. Zuni is at peace and in a better place. I have to believe that or moving from today to tomorrow would be too difficult. I also believe, that I will get to see my friends again sometime, somehow.

Hold tight to Belle and to each other, you have had a difficult journey and handled it with grace and compassion for Zuni.

You have our prayers, our condolences, our sympathy, and when you are ready you have our joy in hearing you share your memories of Zuni.

Always,

Tea, MAD, Zack, Casey, Maude and cats

Do you Yahoo!?