Re: [pyrnet] Old Doc, was Re: Hip certification procedure - Robyn

That's awesome!!!!  :-D

Billy and Chrissy Ingram

In a message dated 10/28/03 8:20:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, levoy@bellsouth.net writes:

Dr.
Emberton is like an old doctor I once knew.  He walked into the prep
room and the patient asked him, "Are you the doctor that's going put me
to sleep?"  "No", he replied, "I'm the doctor that's going to make sure
you wake up".

HLE

Mr. & Mrs. William H. and Christina M. Ingram, Jr.
"Billy & Chrissy"
Route 2, Box 27-A
West Union, WV 26456
You are worth Jesus.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
John chapter 3 : verse 16
BCIngram@hotmail.com
http://www.zyworld.com/mapleway/Maple%20Way.htm  (Website)
http://www.zyworld.com/mapleway/Cocker%20Info.htm  (Cocker Info page)