Re: [pyrnet] Trick or treat for the "Great White Pyrenees"

I was about five or six when I started watching that show....have several episodes taped but found out it was never released on video....all GPCA and other Pyr owners need to see if they would put it out for us.  :-D

After I learned more about the breed I could never understand why people went running through the streets yelling "It's the White Monster!!!!"....they were all Pyrenees Mountain people, they should've been used to them.

Sebastian's "Grandpa" knew what she was, but everyone else was out to kill her so Sebastian, Belle and the little dog Poochie (not sure if it's supposed to be a Pyrenean Shepherd or what) cross the border into Spain to find Sebastian's Mother, Isabelle.  They have all kinds of trouble, get separated a few times, Belle almost gets killed a few times, Sebastian almost dies, they meet Belle's old owner who tried to "attack train" her, they meet another Pyr and his owner at some point, nearly meet Sebastian's Mom several times and finally she finds out he's looking for her, meets Belle....while others are trying to catch her....gives her a scarf to take to Sebastian....{gotta take a breather  :-D }

Belle, Sebastian and Poochie head back to the mountains with the help of their friend Sarah and her Dad, they almost get shot but they let 'em go because of their determination, meanwhile Isabelle is on her way up there and after a storm and some trouble they all get back together at the home where Sebastian was raised and they all live happily ever after.

That's just the quick version.  :)  It's a really cool little show but full of suspense  :)

Billy and Chrissy Ingram  :)