[pyrnet] Rhonda's unsubscribe...

I e-mailed Rhonda to see if everything was okay when she unsubscribed --

here is her response --

Oh, let everyone know I'll be back, but I'm having knee replacement surgery on Monday, and I'll be in the hospital 7-10 days, then laid up for a bit, so I won't be online for a while is all. I don't want my mailbox to get so full that I'm bouncing messages...although I'm sure it will anyway with all the spam I get. Thanks for asking, though. I'll be glad to get back. I love hearing everyones' stories.

Rhonda

So we will have to suffer Newman withdrawal for 10 days,  then we can all send her get better wishes

Tea, the nosey lady

Do you Yahoo!?