Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Belle and Sebastian

Yeah, that first link was to the live action but glad to see the second was to the cartoon.  Sure would be nice to have both.  Wonder why the description of the live action says they're in the French Alps at the Italian border....the cartoon is in the Pyrenees on the Spanish border, makes more sense to me but oh well....also guess it was the '60's not the '50's.  :)

Now, to tell everyone what I want for Christmas.  :-D

Chrissy