[pyrnet] It's a girl!!!!!

Thanks everyone...she is gorgeous isn't she!!....yes I'm shamelessly
bragging! LOL! I just LOVE this puppy. Honestly I believe that there
could not possibly have been a better personality match for me in this
world!

I know this sounds funny...but we were totally bonded by the second day
together...and now after two weeks it's like we have always been
together!

She comes happily when called every time and follows me everywhere...(I
know, still a puppy..this is my 3 rd Pyr..but I can dream! ;)

Thanks all for your congratulations and indulging my gushing!

Sariena Foley,Pyr's-Zoey&Turbo,Freckles-ESS
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus-February 14,00-September
27,01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY
reliable
source to obtain one..a RESPONSIBLE breeder!