[pyrnet] Chat: Puppy pictures!

Hi I just wanted to share that I put up a page with my new pup's photos.
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/zoey.htm

I have birth to 11 weeks at handling class, up so far....Just one of the
perks of having a wonderful relationship with your breeder! Thanks
Dianne!! Zoey is the first puppy I've owned where I have a weekly
pictorial account of how she developed...I of course, think that's neat!

I hope you all do too!

Thanks for letting me share,

Sariena Foley,Pyr's-Zoey&Turbo,Freckles-ESS
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus-February 14,00-September
27,01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY
reliable
source to obtain one..a RESPONSIBLE breeder!