[pyrnet] Re: National

I'll be attending the National this time and am really looking forward to it. I hope to meet some more members of the list. I mainly lurk these days. We had a great meeting of listers some years ago, I think it was at Maryland, and we got some nice group photos.

Our Pyrs Patou and Ivy are doing well. Whenever people have asked me how old Ivy is, I have been saying "Seven." Last night I looked at her file and found that in fact Ivy will be nine years old in January. She enjoys her life as a guide dog to our blind rescue mutt whose name is Bullet (he was shot in the side and eyes in the woods behind us). Shirley

Dr. Shirley McGreal, Chairwoman International Primate Protection League POB 766, Summerville SC 29484-0766, USA Ph. 843-871-2280 Fax. 843-871-7988 E-mail: smcgreal@ippl.org, Website www.ippl.org

"We need not think alike to love alike." Francis David