RE: [pyrnet] Gotta love those Pyrs

I'm sorry?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Tedford, Ellen" <Ellen.Tedford@bcbsma.com>
Sent: Jan 14, 2004 9:14 AM
To: "'pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org'" <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Gotta love those Pyrs

Thought it was December 18th!!

-----Original Message-----
From: lhasalady [mailto:lhasalady@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 12:13 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

Hmmm, your Pyr must be related to mine. Bramble is 18 mon old and though
bought as a LGD has NO guarding instincts. What a love she is though. We
recently had a major snow/ice storm. She was so afraid of the ice that she
refused to go outside and held her 'business' for almost 3 full days! I was
afraid she might explode before we could clear enough of an area for her to
be satisfied with. She's a terror when it comes to rabbits though and I
think can all but out run them.

Ginger and Bramble