Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 3:41 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] re:strange reaction

Hello,

    Thank you all for your opinions on this matter.  It is good to know others have seen this in their dogs.  I don't, however, think he was protecting me since on numerous occasions on walks and at dog parks previous to getting the elkhound, he and I have both been snapped at by other dogs, and he has always run and hidden behind me or gotten right up against my legs in front of me but done nothing aggressive to the other dog.  It is a good thing if he feels protective as mentioned in one of the replies.  He always gets between my wife and strange people or dogs, and I would feel grateful indeed if I knew that anyone acting hostile towards my wife would get the same treatment as the aforementioned Chow.  Thanks again for your replies.

Brian Tuttle
Mile High Craftsmen LLC
6309 West 92nd Place
Westminster, Colorado 80031

The information contained in this e-mail message may be
 privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
 distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
 think that you have received this e-mail message in error,
 please e-mail "bigbcustom@comcast.net"