Re: [pyrnet] Fencing

At 10:04 AM 31/3/2004 -0500, you wrote:

"About 2 years ago, I had about 6 acres out of our 13 acres fenced which
surrounds the house."

I hate to be so nosey, but would you mind giving a rough estimate on how
much it cost for you to fence such a large area?  We have a 5 acre property
that I would just love to fence, but haven't even considered it because I
just assumed that the cost would be outrageous. Thanks!

Beth, Worf (GP) Kali (GSD) & Kira (Pug) in Maine

Yes, that's what I'm thinking - that the cost may be prohibitive. I would love my dogs to be free and for me to have peace of mind though. A neighbour has threatened to shoot my dogs if he sees them again and I think he may be crazy enough to do it. So it's really critical they stay home.

Thanks for all the info about fences. Interesting web site. I'm looking into the different sorts of fencing available now I have a better idea of what is needed.

Basically, I just wish the dogs spoke English and I could reason with them...what a thought.

Mary.