From: Lnor4@aol.com [mailto:Lnor4@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 12:59 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] It's a wonderful life!

I am VERY pleased to announce the world is a  kinder, more gentle and
compassionate place today.....yesterday at AZPyrs "Meat & Greet" (Steak &
Pyrs picnic) 9, yup - NINE, Great Pyrenees passed both their Canine Good
Citizens test and their Therapy Dog International test!  These 9 will soon
start visiting nursing homes, hospitals and special ed classes!
All but one was a former rescue dog!!!!!

Linda
Arizona Great Pyrenees Association