[pyrnet] problem with smaller dog

I hope someone can help us with this problem.  We have a female pyr that we rescued
from a family who had our dog and her sister.  That got rid of her (were going
to have her put down) because the sister were constantly fighting.  We took
her and for the most part it has been successful until recently.  We have a
smaller dog (also a female) about ten pounds in weight which our pyr is attacking.
 On two occasions she has had the smaller dog in her mouth shaking her.  This
last incident left some wounds and scared my wife badly as she was alone and
trying to get the big dog off the little one.  Although the children love the
pyr we cannot continue with this situation.  Can anyone find room for a beautiful
female pyr who is 14 months old and great with people and cats but not with
a smaller same sex dog.  If anyone can help please email me or call at 740-654-1090.
 Thanks so much for any help you can give.
jim