[pyrnet] fraudulant email

Hello everybody, apparently a virus got hold of my computer and sent something called "shocking document" to everyone in my address book.  I am unaware of what this is/was and I did not send it.  I apologize for any inconvenience or distress this may have caused you.  The problem has been rectified.

Brian Tuttle
Mile High Craftsmen LLC
6309 West 92nd Place
Westminster, Colorado 80031

The information contained in this e-mail message may be
 privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
 distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
 think that you have received this e-mail message in error,
 please e-mail "bigbcustom@comcast.net"