From: Loretta Tyson [mailto:ltyson@ipa.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 8:53 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] new puppy

I am a new owner of a grt pyrenees puppy and am having a difficult tiime
trying to train him.  First of all, I've never had a male dog, I think they
must be more stubborn.  Secondly, he will come in from out doors and pee on
my female dog's bed, he has chosen her bed to pee on most of the time.  Is
this a dominence thing?  Although, he also likes to go in our bedroom where
we all sleep and go to the bathroom.  He has a crate but I try to not keep
him in it unless we are all resting, sleeping or unable to keep an eye on
him.  Please help.
Sincerely,
Loretta Tyson