[pyrnet] CHAT: Anxiety and effects of ACE

On the 4th, I gave my female (about 70lbs, 12 yrs old) 1/2 of a 25 mg ACE.  Of course, when under the effect, her eyes get droopy on the bottom - but the next day, one eye was still really droopy and partially covered with the white from bottom up.  NExt day better.  But then a few days later the same eye got really bad and by Friday it was completely "covered" with the white and very, very droopy.  Has anyone had this happen. Maybe it is just something that happened simultaneous with the ACE.  (we are seeing the vet tomorrow a.m.).

Linda Anderson & Jon Glastra
Night Sky Farm