[pyrnet] vacuum cleaner

I find it is hard to have a one vacuum that does it all and a pain to drag it all around. So we have several. Also our house is kind of divided in half. The carpet half is suppose to be avoided by my husband (during the day) and the animals. The other half is tile and rock hard maple (the wood they use in bowling alleys) and the lower grade of wood because it is more varigrated and will not show marks as much. The good vacuum is used on the carpets and furniture.... I find this also helps with smells. Then I use an old vacuum on things like throw rugs, the dog room. Also we found a shop vacuum comes in handy, especially the wet/dry, for the really tough jobs. Most shop vacuums and used vacuums can be purchased relatitively inexpensive, especially if you look at yard sales or thrift shops.
Also if you are out looking for bargains..... I find looking for dog crates is alot less expensive that way. I keep a small stock pile of various sizes, because they can make great transporters if you sell any animals- goats, lambs, ducks, chickens and those people need something to transport with.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms, Utah