[pyrnet] Vacuum Cleaner

The vacuum cleaner that we have is a Riccar.  We like it because --while it is an upright-- you grab the hose on the back, quickly detach it and add other attachment heads to it.  This allows us to quickly vacuum corners, the sofa, etc.

The riccar is also built so that when you are using the attachment hose (with the optional extended attachment unit) and pull on it, the entire unit will not fall over (try this out at the stores to see what I mean).

We like this vac.  Just our two cents.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy