Re: [pyrnet] Dread Locks

Hi everyone.  Just a suggestion.  I raised/showed shelties for several years.  They have the same fine hair behind the ears as well.  We use baby powder to help prevent the tangles.  Our pyr baby, Emma, is 4 months old now and she is used to being powdered already.  Hope this helps.

Deena
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Dread Locks

Charlie, my 8 month old, has also got ear tangles.  He still seems to have puppy fuzz in the area - I'm probably not brushing it out as much as some other areas.  The only way I have been able to get the lumps out is to cut them - either cut the whole lump out or cut into it to loosen and untangle as much as possible, then take another small snip and untangle more.  Not too much hair gets removed this way but the hair is prone to tangle again.

Hey all,

My 9 month old f is developing some dread locks behind her ears? I?ve tried, unsuccessfully, to undo the nasty tangle?. Looking for suggestions to get it out?

I understand the object is not to let it happen, but this seemed to have occurred overnight. (recent rains).

FYI, just brought home an 11 week old male? Never thought how much fun it is to have two pyr?s running around the house? They are absolutely terrific with each other?

Thanks,

Murph, Polar, & Bear