Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20040731

I really appreciate you taking the time to fill in the gaps for me. I'm so
glad tha Sierra is on the road to recovery. I hope you find out what caused
this horrible problem.
These symptoms are nothing like my sister - in - laws Doberman puppys. I was
thinking there might be a connection to the pigs ears.
Thanks again for answering me and my very best wishes to Sierra.
Deb