[pyrnet] urinating /deficating in house

We adopted our pyr a year and a half ago. She is now 2 1/2. Recently she has been urinating and defecating in the house.  I originally thought that she was marking because we had my sisters' dogs in our house. However she has chosen to go in the house even when she has the opportunity to go out. Our yard has been really soggy due to the rain.  She appears to not like the lawn when it is soggy. Could this be the reason? Any suggestions? Should I crate her whenever she's in the house? We also have a 4 year old male Bernese mountain dog that NEVER goes in the house.
Tonya Taber
Lockport, NY