Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 7:51 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20040831

In a message dated 8/31/2004 11:59:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
HELP PLEASE. We just adopted a three yr old female pyr........ she is good but she runs and gets away..then jumps on people... we are afraid she will hurt someone..she won't stop barking either...please HELP ME!!!!!!!!
SHERRI <theladyrain@msn.com>
canada, canada - Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 19:04:03 (EDT)>>>>>>>

Put Her on leash anytime that anyone is around~this way, You have control~instruct Your guests that She only gets attention and treats when all four feet are on the ground~then and only then !  otherwise, She is to be completley ignored ~~She will "get the picture", in just a short period of time~
A note of warning~If She does jump on someone, Does hurt them, You are responsible, You can be sued, You can loose everything~

Just a thought
Pamc