From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Susan Irving
Sent: 18-Sep-04 12:04 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Jasmine

I'm sorry to say that we had to euthanize Jasmine today.  She developed several new lumps, which when aspirated turned out to be the lymphoma spreading.  She had a fever and her white blood cell count was not good. The vet had treated her with every chemical possible and wasn't sure what to try next, so we decided that it was time.
It's very sad for us, but Jasmine is now free from pain and able to get on with whatever is karmically necessary for her.  She goes with God and I wish her spirit  love, light, and joy.
Susan