Re: [pyrnet] Brushes

On 29 Sep 2004 at 11:57, Brendan Murphy wrote:

> My question to the group. Has anyone experienced this with their loved
> ones? If so, what course of action was taken?

lots of pups get Pano from growing too fast.  Besides the meds,
keep him quiet for two weeks.  If you are still feeding puppy food,
start him on adult food now.  That slow steady growth is very
important.  Mine usually weighed in the range of their age. ie 5
months = 50 lb range, 6 months = 60lb range. Depending on his
line, he may weigh more than his norm????

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~ksane/judy/