From: Jenn Hair
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 8:56 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Food issues

Hey everybody,
I'm having food issues again.  I e-mail about two weeks ago about my Pyr pup. He's keeping my busy so I haven't had time to keep up with what's going on with the net.  However, I need some more advice.  First, he doesn't like to eat his food.  I just think he doesn't like the way it tastes.  He's on Nutro Large breed puppy.  My vet gave me a bag of Eukanuba large breed puppy and I mixed it into his food.  He eats the Eukanuba better, but his stools are still not normal.  Anyone have any advice.  He also has a rash under his fur on his shoulder.  The vet has given me steriod drops for his eyes and Benedryl for his itchy skin.  I do bath him in a medicated shampoo every week.  I'm wondering if maybe what he is eating is contributing to the problem.  His old owners had him on Pro-Plan and I got them to swith him to Nutro.  So he's been on Nutro since July. Anyone have any suggestions.
Jennifer

Do you Yahoo!?