From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 11:59 PM
To: pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org
Subject: pyrnet-l-digest.20041004

pyrnet-l-digest                                  Monday, October  4,
2004

Re: [pyrnet] Food issues               newbailey@comcast.net
Re: [pyrnet] Food issues               primarychic@yahoo.com

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 05:35:48 -0400
From: newbailey@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Food issues

Jennifer,

It could be the food, but I'd bet on the bath causing the rash.  In my
opinion, once a week is too often for a bath.  I sent Charlie to the
groomer for a bath and foot trim and they only recommend once every
three to four months for a bath.   SInce it is their business to bathe
dogs, more often is more income so I would have expected them to say
more often but they did not.  Once a week may be drying out the skin too
much.

Amy