Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:56:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: primarychic@yahoo.com
Subject: [pyrnet] Food issues

Hey everybody,
I'm having food issues again.  I e-mail about two weeks ago about my Pyr
pup. He's keeping my busy so I haven't had time to keep up with what's going
on with the net.  However, I need some more advice.  First, he doesn't like
to eat his food.  I just think he doesn't like the way it tastes.  He's on
Nutro Large breed puppy.  My vet gave me a bag of Eukanuba large breed puppy
and I mixed it into his food.  He eats the Eukanuba better, but his stools
are still not normal.  Anyone have any advice.  He also has a rash under his
fur on his shoulder.  The vet has given me steriod drops for his eyes and
Benedryl for his itchy skin.  I do bath him in a medicated shampoo every
week.  I'm wondering if maybe what he is eating is contributing to the
problem.  His old owners had him on Pro-Plan and I got them to swith him to
Nutro.  So he's been on Nutro since July. Anyone have any suggestions.
Jennifer