[pyrnet] CHAT: Puppy Personality Test

Does anyone have an opinion about puppy personality tests?

A friend of mine has a litter of pups and she would like to have them
tested. I found a number of tests on the web and they all seeem pretty
similar. The specific one that I see most often is a "Puppy Aptitude Test"
developed by Wendy Volhard. The pups will be 7 weeks old on Friday and we
were thinking of giving this test a try and see how the pups react.

Has anyone on the list tried these tests?

If you tested a dog as a pup, did you find that the results lasted into
maturity?

Thanks for any info,
Elaine and Pico