Re: [pyrnet] Food issues

Joe,

Cornell or Tufts vetinary schools might have some blind studies on nutrition and the effects of protiens, fats, etc on dogs.  Have you looked there?

Tea

JGentzel@aol.com wrote:
I am wondering if anyone can document the idea that a lesser (fat, protein or whatever) type food influences the growth rate of bones at all? By document, I mean some scientific study with good study parameters that a scientist would feel comfortable.

Joe