[pyrnet] Its a girl!

Hello folks,
We are so excited...we just got our new Pyr puppy today.  Her name is Julie (Tip'n'Chip Legend of Isabeau) and she is just 10 weeks old, but very cute and already quite a character.  She flew in this morning on Delta Dash and seemed quite un-affected by the whole trip (I was worried for her...thought she might be quite frightened).

She met our adult male Pyr, Romy (he is 3 yrs old), this afternoon and the two are like the best of friends already...lots of playing in the backyard.  She has also taken quite a shine to our little boy Dusty and she likes to follow him around the house and yard.

I will post some photos on our website very soon and let you all know.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, Romy and Julie  <--- get it :)