Re: [pyrnet] Photos of our puppy on-line

Julie is beautiful, what an exciting time for your family, I am quite envious. There really is nothing quite like a Pyr puppy, that is unless it is a Golden or Bernese puppy haha.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 11:50 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Photos of our puppy on-line

Hello,
I just posted some photos of our new Pyr puppy, Julie. Please take a look if you wish by visiting our website at http://www.sdk-weber.com (then click on Weber family gallery and then choose Julie- Our Great Pyr from the drop down, and finally click the orange GO button).  Sounds like alot to see some pictures so a more direct route is http://www.sdk-weber.com/pyr-julie.htm

Enjoy

Keith, Soo, Dusty, Romy, and Julie