[pyrnet] A Happy thanksgiving

Of course We are thankful for Our blessings~We look around and see all of the things that perhaps We take for granted but  others may lack ~~ Today, at  Our Thanksgiving  repast,I happened to think about something, turned,  Hubby and I then saluted our dogs, particularly the Rescues that are here with Us right now~~ Think about it~~~~~~~these dogs could be dead, ( or worse ), if they had not the luck of being saved ~~ Logan is doubly lucky~~He not only was rescued, but now has a "forever home"~~ Manny was pulled off an interstate hwy~He hasn't found His 'forever home yet, but, in the meantime, He is safe~~

Just a thought Pamc

Happy Thanksgiving , Everyone !!