From: "BG Chamberlain" <bgchamberlain@usexpress.net>
Subject: Knoxville Contact information

A friend of mine has "befriended"  a Great Pyrenees stray in her subdivision. She can't possibly keep him. Need contact information ASAP

Happy Holidays

B.G. Chamberlain
Knoxville, TN
865-567-4930

Each day,
     look at a beautiful picture
     read a beautiful poem,
     listen to beautiful music,

And, if possible,
     say some reasonable thing.
                       --Goethe

----- End forwarded message -----

--
We Southerners are a mythological people,
created half out of dream and half out of slander.

Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".

		Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi