[pyrnet] chat: Merry Christmas

I would just like to take a break in the pre-XMAS craziness and wish
everyone on the lists a very Merry Christmas! To those that do not celebrate
Christmas, I would like to say Happy Holidays.

I have learned so much from the people who post to these lists and enjoy
their personal Pyr stories. It always brings a smile to my face when I see a
little of Pico in the stories. I have to say that Pico has been so helpful
while I have been baking Christmas cookies, he is always happy to take care
of the well-done ones. I am sure that he will be just as helpful when I go
to my next task, which is wrapping presents. Maybe, I can get him to lend a
paw when it comes time to tie the bows.

Merry Christmas,

Elaine and Pico