Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 1:18 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Chat: Peace maker ????

Hi all ,
I ran across a situation that I have never encountered before ~~I would like an opinion , please ~~~~~~~~
Last week, let 3 of My own dogs, plus 1 foster( all Great Pyrenees, all males, all neutered), out in the backyard to "potty "~~
No problem here with any of them, the foster has been here since Oct. 2004~~I was caught off guard~no leash in hand, ect....
Some-one looked wrong at another one~a fight started between  the foster and one of the smaller of the dogs in residence , Logan, AKA Mr. "Tude Man ",and  Mr. "Mighty Mite "~~I get hold of the Foster's tail walk backward at a steady pull~~Logan follows, He wants a peice of the foster~I'm yelling at Logan, but, He just keeps comming~
Off the deck comes Dusty ~~( OH Da**, I'm thinking, there's He**  to pay !)
Dusty pranced right up to Logan's tail, got a good grip, started backward in a steady pull~I got hold of the Foster's collar and marched Him in the house away from Logan, ( whose tail was still in Dusty's mouth)
Sooooooooooooo~an opinion, please~Was Dusty being a peacemaker ?
Was Dusty trying to join in the precieved fun ?
thank you,
Pamc