[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20050109~

In a message dated 1/10/2005 12:03:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

  I was wondering if anyone may have had a similar experience with a Pyr or know what might be afoot-- these past 2 weeks, our oldest Pyr has been acting peculiar, such as when we took him sledding, he wouldn't run or play as normal, he hasn't been eating as much, etc.  Most disturbingly, he has attempted to attack three members in our family, two of the children >>>>>>>>>>

When a Pyr. starts displaying any change in temperament, particularly excessive aggression ,  a Vet check is in order (as soon as Yesterday !! )
That being said~I have to agree with some of the others on this goard~The Great Pyrenees is a giant breed, it has attacked Your children, I would have to think very seriously about the importance  of this dog being allowed to continue breathing~~

I'm so sorry
Pamc