From: Ray & Jo
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Retaining puppy teeth

Probably by the time I am answering your question the teeth have probably started to come loose :o) I really am not an expert on teeth, my thoughts are give her more time to lose these offending teeth, or I suppose the easy answer is ask your vet. I tend to think that it is the toy breeds that have this sort of problem but certainly not unheard of in larger breeds. Maybe when the teeth start to push through these puppy teeth will start to move out of the way. There is another Pyr group that might have some more insight great_pyrenees@yahoogroups.com
I wish I could be more help.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)